Transcripts for most closed four-year colleges or universities in Nebraska can be obtained from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Registrar’s office at https://registrar.unl.edu/student/transcripts/
- The site has special forms for Dana College, Grace University, Wright Career College, and ITT Technical Institute (for transcripts prior to 2001).
- For ITT Tech transcripts from 2001 to school closure in 2016, contact Parchment at https://www.parchment.com/
- Transcripts for John J. Pershing College (Beatrice), Hiram Scott College (Scottsbluff), and John F. Kennedy College (Wahoo) are also housed at UNL. For information on the process to obtain these records, contact the UNL Registrar’s office at 402.472.3635.
For colleges that have closed a campus in Nebraska but still have campuses elsewhere, contact the home campus.
- For Kaplan University and Purdue University Global’s Omaha campus, official transcripts may be ordered through the “Transcripts” link in the Registrar and Credits page of the University’s online student portal, PG Campus campus.purdueglobal.edu (includes a Forgot Password link and a phone number for students who need assistance). Transcripts are provided through Parchment Exchange.
- For other closed institutions whose records are held by Kaplan (e.g., Hamilton College, Nebraska College of Business), transcripts may be requested by emailing email@example.com.
- For National American University’s Bellevue campus contact the campus in Rapid City, South Dakota at www.national.edu (855.448.2318).
- For Nebraska Christian College or Hope International University's Nebraska Christian campus, contact Hope International University at https://www.hiu.edu/undergraduate-on-campus/academics/academic-support-services/registrat/transcripts.php. For questions, email the registrar's office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 714.879.3901.
Transcripts for private postsecondary career schools, including, but not limited to, Vatterott College, Grand Island School of Business, and Omaha College of Health Careers, can be obtained from the Nebraska Department of Education—Private Postsecondary Career Schools unit at https://www.education.ne.gov/ppcs/transcripts/. If a student has problems, contact Yvette Martin, Administrative Assistant, 402.416.0950.
Other colleges for which we have information:
- Mary Lanning School of Nursing: transferred from Creighton University to Bryan College of Health Science in Lincoln. The person to contact at Bryan is Mandy King: 402.481.3805 or email@example.com.
- St. Elizabeth School of Nursing: contact St. Elizabeth Hospital HR Department at 402.219.7198 or 402.219.7709.
- Nebraska School for the Deaf: contact Nebraska Center for the Education of Children who are Blind or Visually Impaired at 402.873.5513 (Nebraska City) or 800.826.4355.
- CHI Health Medical Assisting Program: contact Donna Marotta at Metropolitan Community College (Dmmarotta@mccneb.edu).