Click to resize the text + -

Nebraska's Coordinating Commission for Postsecondary Education

Obtaining Transcripts from Closed Nebraska Colleges and Universities

Transcripts for most closed four-year colleges or universities in Nebraska can be obtained from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Registrar’s office at

  • The site has special forms for Dana College, Grace University, Wright Career College, and ITT Technical Institute (for transcripts prior to 2001).
  • For ITT Tech transcripts from 2001 to school closure in 2016, contact Parchment at
  • Transcripts for John J. Pershing College (Beatrice), Hiram Scott College (Scottsbluff), and John F. Kennedy College (Wahoo) are also housed at UNL. For information on the process to obtain these records, contact the UNL Registrar’s office at 402-472-3635.

For colleges that have closed a campus in Nebraska but still have campuses elsewhere, contact the home campus.

  • For Kaplan University and Purdue University Global’s Omaha campus, official transcripts may be ordered through the “Transcripts” link in the Registrar and Credits page of the University’s online student portal, PG Campus (includes a Forgot Password link and a phone number for students who need assistance). Transcripts are provided through Parchment Exchange.
  • For other closed institutions whose records are held by Kaplan (e.g., Hamilton College, Nebraska College of Business), transcripts may be requested by emailing
  • For National American University’s Bellevue campus contact the campus in Rapid City, South Dakota at (855-448-2318).

Transcripts for private postsecondary career schools, including, but not limited to, Vatterott College, Grand Island School of Business, and Omaha College of Health Careers, can be obtained from the Nebraska Department of Education—Private Postsecondary Career Schools unit at