Nebraska’s Coordinating Commission for Postsecondary Education has partnered with the U.S. Department of Education to launch the FAFSA Completion Initiative in Nebraska. This partnership allows the Coordinating Commission to provide FAFSA completion information to school districts, high schools and other designated entities.
High schools and other entities can use this information to:
- Provide student-specific FAFSA completion assistance
- Encourage college acceptance and enrollment
- Help students find financial aid for college
- Use FAFSA completion as a key performance measure
- Increase their school’s college-going rate
If your high school is interested in participating, contact Ritchie Morrow at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-471-0032.
Nebraska's FAFSA Completion Report provides aggregate information by secondary schools, school districts, and certain designated entities on their students’ progress toward completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form and is updated weekly.