Click to resize the text + -

Nebraska's Coordinating Commission for Postsecondary Education

UNL accepting transcript requests for former Wright Career College students

The University of Nebraska-Lincoln is ready to receive transcript requests for students who attended Wright Career College's Omaha location. Wright alerted the U.S. Department of Education in April that the school will no longer offer instruction at any of its five campuses, including its Omaha location. Wright also operated campuses in Kansas and Oklahoma. Statutes designate UNL as the final repository for student records from closed four-year institutions in Nebraska.

Transcript requests must be submitted in writing with the student’s signature. The request form can be found here.

The request can be mailed or dropped off at the Registrar’s office*:

University of Nebraska-Lincoln

Transcripts, 107 Canfield Administration Building

Lincoln, NE 68588-0416

(*Canfield Administration Building is located at 14th and R Streets, directly west of the Nebraska Union)

A photo ID is required if the form is dropped off in the office or if transcripts are picked up in the office. The request can also be faxed to 402-472-8220.

It generally takes one business day to process all transcript requests. There is no charge for transcripts. 

For further information, students can contact UNL at 402-472-3635.