The Coordinating Commission produces a series of one-page fact sheets that offer an overview of various programs, topics and issues relevant to Nebraska higher education. There currently are six in the series:
- Coordinating Commission overview
- Nebraska degress and enrollment
- Nebraska's college attainment
- Nebraska Opportunity Grant financial aid program
- Access College Early financial aid program
- Community College Gap Assistance financial aid program
The Coordinating Commission is the only entity in the state that gathers, analyzes, and reports on postsecondary data from all sectors.