Thank you for your interest in the ACE Plus Scholarship Program. Unfortunately, the 2015-16 academic year was the last year of the ACE Plus program. It has been discontinued.
The ACE Plus Scholarship was available to full-time college students who received an Access College Early (ACE) Scholarship in high school. The scholarship provided a $500 scholarship for the first year a student attended college full time and a $1,000 scholarship for the second year.
To be eligible for the first-year award, a student must have:
- Received a Nebraska ACE scholarship;
- Received a grade point average of 2.0 or better on a 4.0 scale for all completed ACE-funded courses taken while in high school;
- Enrolled in a postsecondary educational institution as a full-time student; and
- Completed high school transcript available for upload during the application process.
To be eligible for the second-year award, a student must have:
- Met all the requirements for a first-time award (above);
- Received a grade point average of 2.0 or better on a 4.0 scale during the first year of college;
- Had an unofficial college transcript available for upload during the application process.
The scholarship could be used at any accredited institution in the United States. It was paid directly to the attending institution and applied to the student’s total educational expenses.
The ACE Plus Scholarship Program was developed by the Coordinating Commission to encourage former ACE students to attend college full time. It was funded by the federal College Access Challenge Grant.
For more information, please contact Ben Civic at 402-471-0026 or Ben.Civic@Nebraska.gov.